Helen He, MBA own Nationwide Mortgage License in California NMLS#321364, having over 10 years experience to help clients to do refi or purchase loan
Why Get Pre-Qualified?
1. Pre-qualification acts as a dry run of the loan application process. The mortgage lender will use details you provide about your credit, income, assets and debts to arrive at an estimate of how much mortgage you can afford. The whole process may take only minutes or a few hours at most, and is free.
2. While a "pre-qual" is non-binding to the lender (because the information you provide has not been verified), it does serve as a good indication to potential sellers of your general creditworthiness.
3. These days most sellers will NOT accept an offer without at least a pre-approval letter, so if you are serious about buying this is the first step towards getting you in your new home.
STEP ONE -- Apply Now! Getting started is easy
When you've selected a property and have a contract with the Seller, the next step is to complete your loan application, which can be done easily through our website. To get started, click the Apply Now button.
At the appropriate time we'll order a property appraisal for you
STEP TWO -- Your Loan is Approved and Funded
Your Real Estate Agent or the Seller will designate an Escrow/Title Company to handle the funding of your loan, along with many other factors which make your purchase go smoothly.
We will coordinate with the escrow team and you'll sign the final papers at their office.
Simple, Straightforward, Cost Effective, and FAST!
What Documents are Needed for Loan Approval
To help you prepare the documents needed for getting a loan, we put together the following check list. Complete and clear documents can help you to move forward with loan application faster and easier. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me at 408-799-2558.
Loan Application Check List
- Loan Application filled out and signed
- Borrowers’ Certification and Authorization signed
- Purchase contract & Addendum signed for purchase loan only
- HUD-1: Final closing statement from previous financing (For Refinance only)
- Recent one month pay check stubs
- Recent two years W2’s
- Tax return for last two years for self-employed or if you have rental or Schedule C
- Rental agreement and tax return for rental income verification
- Recent two month bank statement- all pages (401K, Investment account can be used)
- Driver’s license for all borrowers (both sides)
- Passport and H1/L1 Visa or Green Card (both sides) if not US citizen
- Homeowner Insurance (Hazard Insurance)
- 1st mortgage statement (if you own any house)
- 2nd mortgage statement if there is a second loan for any house you already own
- Name and contact of the HOA:
- Landlord contact if you are renting now.