- International Diamond Society
Helen He, MBA
Associate Broker, Realtor (R)
- License #:
- A California real estate agent since 2005, over 15+ years experience multi-million dollar homes transaction.
- Highly specialized in residential properties with an emphasis on Silicon Valley South Bay area Saratoga, Evergreen, Los Gatos, Cupertino, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Campbell, San Jose, Santa Clara, etc.
- Provide every client the best experience possible with my knowledge, expertise, multi-faceted PROFESSIONALISM, unique Intelligent Marketing strategies and honest communication
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
- Home buyers receive guidance through the transaction and an honest critique of properties of interest
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
- Sellers can benefit from my unparalleled network including full cash buyers & professional connections as well as my team of contractors, cleaner, gardener, photographer, staging designer, dedicated transaction coordinator, legal advisor …etc, to transform any home into its best condition to sell for top dollars!
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
- National Association of REALTORS(R) N.A.R
- California Bureau of Real Estate Broker CalBRE #01720584
- California Association of REALTORS (R) C.A.R
- Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS) #321364
- California Department of Insurance license #0J17664
- Santa Clara County Association of REALTORS
- Silicon Valley Association of REALTORS®
- Executive MBA, Golden Gate University
- MS Electrical Engineering, Arizona State University
- Bilingual in English and Chinese
- California Real Estate Broker licence